LuckyStar Casino ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. Be assured that the person(s) with access to your data will keep your information confidential and only access and use information on your account when needed for internal purposes and on a need-to-know basis only.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website http://www.luckystar.io (the "Website"). This includes information provided at the time of opening an account with us, depositing funds, playing or participating in the games, events and services on the Website, posting material or requesting services or information. We also ask for a copy of yor ID, passport or drivers license.
- Details of your visits to the Website, including, but not limited to, your betting and gaming activities, the resources that you access, traffic data, location data and communication data, whether this is required for our own accounting purposes, risk assessment, security reviews, compliance procedures or otherwise.
- Details of transactions you carry out through your account with us.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We or one of our licensors or suppliers may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and licensors. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason as above, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, to store information about your preferences, such as language and odds type, and to recognise you when you return to the Website. While placing a bet, information will be temporarily stored in a cookie until the transaction has been completed.
Where we store your personal data
All information you submit to us is stored and kept on secure servers. Any payment transactions and submissions of personal information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, games or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any transactions entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our games and services.
- To notify you about changes to our games and services.
We may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about games, goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If LuckyStar Casino or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the LuckyStar Casino Terms of Website Use or the LuckyStar Casino Betting and Gaming Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of LuckyStar Casino, our customers, licensors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will disclose any information to the LGA and to any other authority in case of fraudulent activities or inquest from the relevant authorities.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at LuckyStar Casino.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.